Our farm offers private views of acres of rolling land, grazing horses and flower gardens in bloom; a perfect site for a variety of events. No matter what you’re planning, you can count on Whistlewood’s founder, Maggie, to personally make sure it is beautiful, relaxed and unpretentious. The hilltop settings are wonderful places to hold wedding ceremonies and receptions, and although we highly recommend Gendron Catering and Bridgecreek Catering, we are open to working with any caterers or vendors of your choice.
Site fees are applicable, as well as a per person fee for five hour periods. Whistlewood is a great location for events such as:
- Rehearsal Dinners
- Day-After Brunches
- Cocktail and Dinner Parties
- Intimate and Grand Family Reunions
- Business Seminars, Conferences, Meetings, Workshops
- Small Personal and Corporate Retreats
- Open-Pit Barbecues
- Note: We are also available for film shoots.
To find out more, contact us at (845) 876-6838.